I started my med's this week and it's been alright. It's made for a somewhat emotional week though. I'm not usually like that but sometimes when so many things compound onto each other it could affect anyone. My husband bought me some chocolate when he went to the store tonight. He's been really great through all of the stress lately.
A long time ago, I had a friend who was having terrible health issues and in the hospital all the time and I heard her husband joke that he wish he would have know her medical future when they got married. As I've struggled the last year with the reality of my situation and dealt with bad heath despite my worst efforts to avoid it, I've thought of that friend of mine and what her husband said. It's weighed on me...the extra stress that MS places on a family and a spouse. So, the other night we were watching TV and I asked him, "Would you have married me if you would have known what we would deal with because of my health?" He just got a slight smile on his face and without even hesitating said, "Well sure, why not?" I don't think he knows how much I needed to hear that exact answer and how much I love him for it! So, I thought it would make great inspiration for a new kit. So, I have a new kit in my shoppe called "He Loves Me". Here's a preview:
>>>>>>You can buy it here and it's 20% off! :)<<<<<<
Just because I'm feeling really great about things today, here is a double template for you and you can have the whole thing all at once this time too:
Have a great Sunday!
Thanks for the comments!
My Little Ironies
- I just had to tell my daughter that there was little probability that she could do eighty chores in two hours and 10 minutes to earn a giant lot of pet shops on Ebay that she wants to earn before the auction closes. That's at two chores per dollar. :)
- We are helping my father sell an old vehicle and what do we find in the glove box...an unused 12 guage shotgun shell...that's my Dad!!
- How does a three year old end up at church with no underwear on, especially when you dressed him and you know he had underwear on at one point during the morning?
- The root of all toilet clogging evil is apparently a ball point pen and it's nearly impossible to dislodge one of those from the inside of a toilet.
- You know you have to do some serious laundry when you actually consider wearing your 11 year old daughter's Hannah Montana shirt.
- My 6 year old daughter got a comb stuck in her hair and we had to cut the comb into little bits to get it out of her hair.
- My kids keep breaking the toilet seats! I guess I need a bulk package of those too!
- Chocolate chips are not a food group.
- My toilet seat says "Hailee" on it!
- If there's work to be done, all of the kids need to use the bathroom or get a drink.
- All two-year-olds think the baby swing is for them!
- When you have 6 kids, carpet is your enemy!
- You know you have a large family when your grocery receipt is 4 feet long.
- The toilet is clogged and my husband found a plastic easter egg in the pipe.
- My daughter just asked me if she can put chocolate sprinkles on here melted cheese sandwich (really???)
- I burned up another hard drive on my PC! Can I buy a bulk package of those too?
- Well actually, my sand pile is full of socks and silverware!
- My sand pile is full of socks!
- The key to my treadmill is missing again...can I just purchase a bulk package of them???
- I fixed my daughter's glasses with JB Weld!
- I have a pile of sand on my leather couch.
- My daughter lost her glasses in the snow on the way home from school in January. Someone found them in March and turned them into the school office! Amazingly enough, the school remembered we lost them in January. Wow!
- Just when I think he knows better, my 10 year old son plugs the bathroom sink and the emergency drain in the sink basin to soak his grow creature, turns on the water, and forgets about it until we notice water flooding out from under the bathroom door! And yes, he locked the door so no one would bother the grow creature!!
- It's time for another worn out pair of the hubby's pants to disappear! Aren't kids suppose to be the only ones who are attached to clothing?
- My 4 year old says she needs "peace and quite"!!!!!
- My Husband says there's a perfectly good reason for the leatherman being in my dish drainer.
- I have a leatherman (fancy pocket knife) in my dish drainer. I don't know why.
- My kids are storing a tumble weed in my garage for the winter!
- My 10 year old son informed me that people have only discovered about half of the world's caves (thank you BBC and planet earth!)
- My baby's car seat is full of finely crushed graham crackers (?? Little babies don't eat graham crackers)!
- My husband's shoes are filled with Mr. Potato Head parts!
- My two year old thinks the new baby swing is for him! He can even climb in by himself and work all the controls. Boy, does he have a rude awakening coming!!
- I have a giant mud hole in my back yard.
- My vacuum is fully of plastic easter grass.
- My kids are too full to finish their dinner, but they have plenty of room left for cake!
- I have a giant laundry basket full of socks, and we can't find a single match!
- Miscellaneous items found while cleaning out my kids' toy box include a flashlight, rocks (no suprise), a sea shell (we don't live by the sea), a drill bit, a stapler, and some tree bark!
- My daughter's medical bills added up to about $18,000, but we got a free sippy cup and a ball signed by the Utah JAZZ Dancers!
- I put safety locks on the tops of my outside doors to keep my three year old from escaping and she figured out how to open them with a broom in approximately five minutes.
- I bought the EXPENSIVE vacuum this time only to find that my 3-year-old took it apart with a screwdriver!
- I haven't showered for 3 days, but my house is clean!
- I have 38 winter gloves of various sizes in my coat closet and none of them match.
- We're out of peanut butter because my husband used the rest to catch a mouse in our garage!
- Yes, my son won 1st place in the science fair at school, but he didn't turn in half of his assignments this term?
- No matter how many toys my toddler got for Christmas, I still find him in the middle of my kitchen floor sitting in my crock pot!